Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Water Into Whine

With the upcoming nuptials, I am attempting to "get healthy" (code for lose weight/get in shape/make my skin look younger LOL).

I know that drinking lots of water is a good thing. It fills up the tummy, hydrates the body, and provides exercise with those every-twenty-minutes trips to the restroom. (I jog on the way - LOL)

So away I go with the H2O - LOL!

********

Please pardon my early morning rant, Blogger is all better now (had to slap it around a bit - LOL)

I realize this is a free service. I also realize that it provided by the uber-mega-gazillionaires who own Google. This is not some Mom and Pop operation, financed by selling empty aluminum cans to the recycler. LOL

And we’re not talking about first year DeVry students either. These guys have money coming out their sweat glands and enough technical knowledge to map the entire friggin’ earth.

So can’t you boys make sure that Blogger works properly?

{{Clears throat}} Rant over. LOL

UPDATE - Rant NOT over. You hornswagglin’, no count, dirty dog, mud-suckin’ varmit! Worked for me FIVE MINUTES AGO! But now you ERROR me again!?! Why I oughta twist your scrawny little cyberneck into origami! You’ve done riled me up good this time! (Quick, does anyone know how many calories a good rant burns up? 'Cause I can go on...LOL)

This is hideously frustrating though.....

********

On to new business. You are getting sleepy...v-e-r-y sleepy.

You want to buy puzzles...l-o-t-s of jigsaw puzzles ROTF

(Hey, I gotta pay for Christmas - at least I’m not begging outright...OK, I am begging outright ~snort~)

No pressure, (please please please please please LOL) but I do have some lovely puzzles at E-Bay.

More arriving daily LOL! You can see them by checking out the little thumbnail pictures in the sidebar.

My Visa bill and I sincerely appreciate it! LOL

To make up for the begging...errr...request (LOL) I will leave you with an auction joke:

The Stradivarius and Rembrandt

A man bought at an auction, for what he thought a reasonable price, both a Stradivarius and a Rembrandt. He was very happy with them, since the price he paid was so low, for objects made by such famous people. He decided to go to an appraiser and have them officially valued. The appraiser said: "Well sir, indeed you have a Stradivarius and a Rembrandt, but it's a pity that Stradivarius couldn't paint and Rembrandt couldn't build violins."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my doc and the weeight watchers people say to do the water thing, but my classroom is a quarter mile from a bathroom!

Congrat on the upcoming big event!

1/03/2006 06:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Water... a big key. I'm back on my diet again after flubbing off for the last two months. Ugh. I personally prefer the combination of water and coffee... expedites the process so-to-speak. LOL

1/03/2006 06:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've changed your blog template. It looks good!
I drink a lot of water, and I have to make far too many trips to the potty. My bladder needs to be three times larger.
Good luck reaching your weight loss goals. I have some weight loss goals too. I need to drop about 20 pounds. Good luck to both of us!!!!!
Blogger screws up occassionally simply to irritate you. It's working!

1/03/2006 07:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number one rule of living in the city... DON'T DRINK TOO MUCH WATER. (Unless you know where all of the public bathrooms are!)

So exciting about your "big event"! Can't wait to hear more about it! What an exciting time this is going to be for you!

1/03/2006 08:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home