Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tag Time

I’ve been hit! Ahhhugh! (Imagine melodramatic clutching of chest followed by much groaning and slow-motion falling to floor, with big finish of raising hand shakily before that last dying gasp) LOL Ribbiticus over at Pond Perspective has tagged me with a meme. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The rules/procedures are as follows: The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says, "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Here are mine: 1. I use ungodly amounts of sugar in my coffee. I have a giant cup, and I put (gasp) EIGHT spoonfuls of sugar in it. No cream though - LOL 2. I make all the dollar bills in my wallet face the same way LOL If I get change from someplace, I will not make the people in line behind me wait, but when I get to the car, I will pull all of the paper money out, arrange them all facing the same way (and upright, with their heads not upside down LOL) and in incremental order, smallest denominations at the front. 3. I don’t like clowns - they creep me out - LOL 4. I don’t like squishy vegetables. Peas disgust me and they haven’t printed enough money to get me to eat a lima bean - LOL 5. I adore the Sunday paper. I read almost every section. I only read a paper once a week, so I make the most of it - LOL OK. Yeah, I know, kinda crazy. (Crowd murmurs, "kinda???") LOL - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My choices to pass this on to are: 1. Booklvr = Books and Random Thoughts 2. Sudiegirl = Musings of a Chick 3. Michael = It Occurred to Me 4. Rocky = Rocky Road Scholar 5. Colleen =Musings From the Edge Best wishes to all!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My teeth hurt just reading #1. I cannot handle sugar in my coffee, but EIGHT?!? Why don't you just pour some coffee in the sugar bowl... LOL

1/11/2006 02:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'oh!!! AAAARRRRGHHHH. I've been hit! LOL. I'm so weird I'm not sure I can just narrow it down to FIVE things, but I"ll try.

I have to do the same thing with my money too!!! I thought I was the only one who did that. I also hate clowns. I HATE 'em. And mimes. I'm not sure which I hate worse, clowns or mimes.

My meme will be up in a few days.

1/11/2006 04:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously.... what about the coins??? :-)

Kudos to you because I have seen people stand there and make everyone wait while they "arrange" their crap! I once saw a lady demand that her change be the cleanest bills the girl had in the register. We all stood there while she inspected each damn bill.

1/11/2006 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks (I think)for the tag, but I must respectively decline. I have nothing against memes, and this is not out of defference to you.

It is just that i was tagged and responded to this very same tag back On December 20. What I will do is to mention the posting: "Tagged For Weird," post no.470, 12/20/05.

1/11/2006 09:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog (I came via Hale's blog). Clowns creep me out, too. So do Snowmen. Very creepy.

1/11/2006 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

FTS - My husband always asks "Would you like a little coffee with your sugar?" LOL
***
Chickadee - What a relief to know I'm not alone! LOL
***
Zazzafooky - The coins all get dumped into the big zippred change part in the center of my wallet. I almost always use exact change when paying for something with cash though, so I replenish my wallet change from the bowl that everyone else in the family dumps their change into - LOL
***
Hale - Sorry for tagging you when you had recently participated. I missed it, cause I truly did try to find folks that hadn't done it.
***
Stringman - Welcome! I've been surprised by the number of people who dislike clowns! Snowmen...that's a new one, even on me! LOL! Stop by anytime!

1/12/2006 08:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been hit as well by Rib!! hehehehe but at least I've come up with five weird things about me as well

1/12/2006 08:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I do the same thing with my money!

1/12/2006 09:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know anyone who likes clowns...they're just evil.

1/12/2006 09:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home