Invisible Lurkers! It's De-Lurking Week

I know you’re out there! Allie allie in free! LOL

It’s De-Lurking Week! OK, the week is four sevenths over, so I’m a little behind - LOL Saw this at Theresa’s blog: Psst. Hey you! Yeah, you, the lurker in the back! Come here a second. It’s De-lurking Week around these parts. Did you know that? It looks like it was started by Sheryl at Paper Napkin: This is the week you've been waiting for! Or not! De-lurking week! Last year we just had a measly 24 hours, and if you were stuck in a meeting, or your server crashed, or you live on the other side of the world, you missed it (booo). Plus your fingers may have become numb from all the typing you tried to cram in 24 hours. So this year we're giving you a whole week to come out of the closet (so to speak).

Soooo.... If you read this blog, but don’t comment, PLEASE pleasepleaseplease do!

Be brave! Be bold! Have your say! (Even if it’s just "hi" LOL)

(Regular posters welcome to comment too - LOL!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At Blog Explosion, they have a blog rental program, and this week (again I am slightly tardy, my apologies) I am renting space at Motherhood Uncensored.

She’s great, going through the same things all mothers go through, dealing with the lack of sleep, body changes, finding ways to entertain a toddler that doesn’t include chainsaws or barbiturates LOL

So stop by and give her a read. Tell her Marti sent you, so she’ll be indebted to me LOL (snort - just kidding)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sun is shining today! It is supposed to warm up into the 50’s, so I am going to get out and enjoy it! Have a great day everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'll head over there and take a peak. Happy de-lurking week! :)

Leigh
www.mendingresolute.com
www.thespinningpen.blogspot.com
www.theresolutereader.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
that's nice lurkers should say "hi" to the blog they are visiting!!!
Anonymous said…
Thanks, tenant. I appreciate the plug, comments, and visits!
Anonymous said…
What? Who? Me? Are you talking to me, I am not a lurker! I just read, and do laundry, answer the phone, let the dogs out, and countless other things. But you have me at a good time at this precise moment; so I will leave a comment saying, "nice blog." How generic is that? But actually I like the idea of the De-Lurking thing.
Anonymous said…
We had a beautiful day here, too. 60s and sun. Much better than the weekend forcast of 40 highs and flurries.

I do want to see some snow, tho~ I just love th warmth!
Anonymous said…
Hi...I came by today but I'm not really a 'Lurker'...I usually do leave comments wherever I visit...I love the idea of the whole week being Non Lurking or whatever it's called....Is that a Blog Explosion thing? Whatever it is it's a really lovely idea!
Anonymous said…
mHi, stopping by today as most days to see what it happening....and now you found me out. lol
Anonymous said…
I am a regular visitor, so no delurking here, i have commented before. But i am here to say hi again :)
Anonymous said…
Hi! :-D
Anonymous said…
Far be it for me to be called a lurker!
Anonymous said…
hello!

*creeps back under the sheets*
Anonymous said…
Lurky, Lurky, Oxen Free!

You have 9 Bloglines subscribers (in case you didn't know).

Popular posts from this blog

The Un-Martha

Trench Warfare In Our Driveway

My Boobs are on File with the FBI