Thursday, December 08, 2005

Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I think snow is beautiful, even though I know it’s out to get me - LOL

The flakes started falling at dawn yesterday. We now have a foot! School let out early yesterday, and is closed today. McDonald’s never closes though, so I will be braving the elements to delivery Fry Boy to his appointed station.

Click on picture to enlarge. Use back button to return.

The BBQ and a lawn chair on our front porch Wish me well...............

* * * * * * *
UPDATE: Traveled at top speed of 28 mph. One hour, three slides-going-around-corners, two attempts to make it up driveway, and countless frayed nerves, I made it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Wow, talk about a Winter Wonderland... I've never seen a barbecue look that beautiful! It probably doesn't feel like it to you - but I sure think you're lucky! :o)

12/08/2005 02:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it ok.

I love to LOOK at snow but I would hate to live with it!

Born n' raised Cali girl Kel

12/08/2005 08:33:00 PM  
Blogger Vanathi said...

I like snow...

12/10/2005 03:39:00 AM  
Blogger All U Need 2 No said...

More snow than I. It was the red minivan of love that was piled upon in Holden, MO. Enjoy your entries!

12/10/2005 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home