Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I think snow is beautiful, even though I know it’s out to get me - LOL

The flakes started falling at dawn yesterday. We now have a foot! School let out early yesterday, and is closed today. McDonald’s never closes though, so I will be braving the elements to delivery Fry Boy to his appointed station.

Click on picture to enlarge. Use back button to return.

The BBQ and a lawn chair on our front porch Wish me well...............

* * * * * * *
UPDATE: Traveled at top speed of 28 mph. One hour, three slides-going-around-corners, two attempts to make it up driveway, and countless frayed nerves, I made it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, talk about a Winter Wonderland... I've never seen a barbecue look that beautiful! It probably doesn't feel like it to you - but I sure think you're lucky! :o)
Anonymous said…
Glad you made it ok.

I love to LOOK at snow but I would hate to live with it!

Born n' raised Cali girl Kel
Anonymous said…
I like snow...
Anonymous said…
More snow than I. It was the red minivan of love that was piled upon in Holden, MO. Enjoy your entries!

Popular posts from this blog

My Boobs are on File with the FBI

Netiquette

Ode to High Prices