Halloween Mistakes

Only one week left! You may be getting desperate for Halloween ideas, but please avoid these options: (the first one is from me playing with PhotoShop, the rest are from Google) The Invisible Pedestrian (original concept courtesy of Dan Akroyd, on an old SNL skit) Editing note: I have removed "The Littlest Hooker" after some complaints and concerns that it promoted pedophilia. This was not my intent. It was just a joke. Clowning Around If you are an adult, (this page is FOR adults only) please use caution to avoid these tragic costuming errors. (tee-hee!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! Is THAT what you were talking about? ROFLMAO! Which one had the drink in his hand? LOL That's my pick!
Anonymous said…
Although I was gonna pick Spiderman, but I think something is missing from our subject that is glaringly apparent on Spidey! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anonymous said…
That Spiderman....eeeewwwwwwww.
Anonymous said…
Too funny!

And those adult pix - but what kind of person would include a 'click to enlarge here' on that page as well!?! Well that is just scary!
Anonymous said…
OMG...too funny (the adult ones)
Anonymous said…
LMAO! You made my morning! LOL! I'm thinkin' little pimp for my son... LOL

Cheers!
Marti said…
LOL!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by, I so appreciate your thoughts! I've been swamped with other business, but I want you to know how much it means to me to see these comments - THANK YOU!
Anonymous said…
ROTFLMAO! Holy cow... that is hilarious! Although, the cat is kinda nasty - LOL

Retired Hooters... HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Anonymous said…
I did NOT need to see Wonder Woman. Not!
Anonymous said…
I make my dog, "Jengibre"(a MinPin) costumes every year for a lot of the holidays.

That ... is too cute!! Thank you for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

My Boobs are on File with the FBI

Netiquette

Ode to High Prices