WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

BILL O' REILLY: That friggin' chicken is a *#@&* liar! HOWARD STERN: Let's see your breasts. MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information. DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told. ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain. Alone. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question. GRANDPA: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough. BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish itslife long dream of crossing the road. JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together - in peace. ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road. KARL MARX: It was a historic inevitability. CAPTAIN KIRK: To boldly go where no chicken has ever gone before. BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2005, which will not only cross roads, but also will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken. ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken? THE BIBLE: And God came down from heaven, and he said unto the chicken THOU SHALT CROSS THE ROAD. And the chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing. COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, well, Bill Gates forgot to mention how the e-chiken will crash every couple of days, frequently resulting in the dreaded "blue egg of death."
Anonymous said…
Hahahaha, very funny!!!
I love Martha Stewart's answer!!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the comment on my blog . As you can tell it's not well traveled and I don't keep it up to date very well. Yours is great! I will add it to my blog list, since you have a great one and I need a list. :)
Anonymous said…
Holy Spam Batman! Who did you piss off?
Marti said…
Yeah, no kidding!

I went to their sites to see if I could spam back - none had a comments section LOL

Deleted all.

SPAMMERS, Don't bother, I am not going to click on your ads, and I WILL delete your comments.
Anonymous said…
Ha! Ernest Hemingway cracked me up.

Popular posts from this blog

Trench Warfare In Our Driveway

The Un-Martha

My Boobs are on File with the FBI