Monday, October 17, 2005

COSTUME COMEDY

It was Halloween time and an athletic guy was invited to a costume party. He goes to a costume specialty shop, and asks a young salesgirl; "I am going to be Adam, nude with only a fig leaf to cover down below. Can you help?" The salesgirl shows him a fig leaf for the occasion. He winks at the girl and says, "Not big enough for what I have, ma'am!" She brings out a bigger one. He keeps shaking his head negatively and says, "Well, not big enough for what God has given me. You understand?" She brings out a huge fig leaf; the largest possible made for the purpose. He throws his hands on the counter, and says, "Still not big enough. I have a reputation at stake here. You know what I mean?" Impressed, the salesgirl says , "Then, Mr. Hercules, why don't you just attach the leaf, throw it over your shoulder and go as a gasoline pump?"

8 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

At $2.87 a gallon? It will take me a month to get together enough money for a sandwich...

10/17/2005 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I have no idea what oldhorsetailsnake meant, but i liked the joke.

Rock On,
the idiot

10/17/2005 07:08:00 PM  
Blogger Rocky said...

Good one! If he went as a gas pump, I have no doubt someone would try to "pay at the pump" and swipe their credit card through his ass.

10/18/2005 12:55:00 AM  
Blogger buffi said...

Bwaaahhahahahahaha!!

10/18/2005 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

Laughing Out Loud here (a little confused, but still laughing LOL)


Good one rocky!

Thank you all for stopping by!

10/18/2005 03:28:00 PM  
Blogger Lesser_Lumpkin said...

I like the holiday lay out. The site looks very nice.

The Lumpy

10/19/2005 07:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Theresa said...

Oh, that was good. Where was that guy when I was looking for, er, um, oh never mind.

10/19/2005 08:27:00 AM  
Blogger Marti said...

Hi Lumpy! Thanks for the compliment! Nice to see you!

Hello Theresa! LOL, I think I get your "jest" LOL

Thanks for stopping by!

10/19/2005 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home