COSTUME COMEDY

It was Halloween time and an athletic guy was invited to a costume party. He goes to a costume specialty shop, and asks a young salesgirl; "I am going to be Adam, nude with only a fig leaf to cover down below. Can you help?" The salesgirl shows him a fig leaf for the occasion. He winks at the girl and says, "Not big enough for what I have, ma'am!" She brings out a bigger one. He keeps shaking his head negatively and says, "Well, not big enough for what God has given me. You understand?" She brings out a huge fig leaf; the largest possible made for the purpose. He throws his hands on the counter, and says, "Still not big enough. I have a reputation at stake here. You know what I mean?" Impressed, the salesgirl says , "Then, Mr. Hercules, why don't you just attach the leaf, throw it over your shoulder and go as a gasoline pump?"

Comments

Anonymous said…
At $2.87 a gallon? It will take me a month to get together enough money for a sandwich...
Anonymous said…
I have no idea what oldhorsetailsnake meant, but i liked the joke.

Rock On,
the idiot
Anonymous said…
Bwaaahhahahahahaha!!
Marti said…
Laughing Out Loud here (a little confused, but still laughing LOL)


Good one rocky!

Thank you all for stopping by!
Anonymous said…
I like the holiday lay out. The site looks very nice.

The Lumpy
Anonymous said…
Oh, that was good. Where was that guy when I was looking for, er, um, oh never mind.
Marti said…
Hi Lumpy! Thanks for the compliment! Nice to see you!

Hello Theresa! LOL, I think I get your "jest" LOL

Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

My Boobs are on File with the FBI

Netiquette

Ode to High Prices