Blogging For Hurricane Katrina Aid

Digital Doorway is blogging for Noah's Wish, whose sole purpose is to assist and rescue animals during disasters. There is additional information and an easy-to-access donation button at: 2ndChanceBooks If you are blogging to promote any charity, there is a list compiled at: Truth Laid Bear - Blogging for Charity Thank you! {{And somewhere a wet little puppy says thank you, only it sounds like "arf arf!" LOL}} ************************************************* UPDATE FROM THE RESCUE WORKERS 9/3/05

I want to thank you for the part you are playing to ensure that the animals were not the forgotten victims during Hurricane Katrina. Your financial support will help in so many different ways and you should be proud of what you have helped make possible.

I wish you could be with us to see the joy and relief on the faces of the people whose animals needed our help, and be the recipient of some of the juicy kisses we receive from the dogs and hear the contented purring on the cats that we cuddle in our arms.

It is a constant reminder why we keep doing what we do.

Thank you!

_________________________ Technorati Tags: flood aid, Hurricane Katrina, Noah's Wish

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very cool! I hope you raised lots of money with your blog!

Wish me luck...I'm trying to get my friends and family to pitch in and donate some money and supplies along with me. I want to be able to mail Noah's Wish a BIG box of goodies!!!
Marti said…
God bless you darlin'!

Thank you SO much!

Popular posts from this blog

My Boobs are on File with the FBI

Netiquette

Ode to High Prices