Blogger Blues

Argh. I am trying to update the template here, since this is January 3, it seems a bit hung over to have a banner proclaiming "Happy New Year!" Well, things AIN'T so happy here, as I am getting an error message (which is right up there with spam on the "Fun Things To Get On My Blog" list). I do not speak geek. I do not know what "001 java.io.IOException: " is, or what it means, other than it is 5 AM and having it smack me awake is less than pleasant. So I will see if it will accept THIS post. *************** A wiesguy, huh? New error message = 001 java.io.IOException: No space left on deviceblog I don't know what that means either. Are you just making fun of my ignorance? I'm going for coffee now. I'm not looking Blogger, so if you need to put something back, or fix a mistake you are ashamed to admit, do it now. I won't tell.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Marti, you're a scream! Glad to have you as part of the blogosphere. Keep fighting...you will win, I'm sure of it!
Anonymous said…
I wrote a post this morning and the system seems to be behaving itself, at least for me.
Marti said…
Hi Yvonne! Thank you! I appreciate you stopping by!
***
Hello Uisce - yes, it seems to be "behaving" much better now - hooray! LOL!

Good to see you - thanks for stopping by!
Anonymous said…
Marti, they fixed the problem, according to the Blogger Status Report.

Popular posts from this blog

Trench Warfare In Our Driveway

The Un-Martha

KIDS - GOTTA LOVE 'EM